World leaders are consuming vast amounts of jet fuel to fly to Copenhagen to tell the rest of us that we should make sacrifices and use less energy. How out of touch with normal people is the climate change conference in Copenhagen?
Here is a random selection of climate chicanery:
- Sustainable Fashion with raincoats designed to keep you dry from the crotch up – in a green sort of way:
- Worn out clichés: Failure in Copenhagen is not an option.
- Regurgitated IBM slogans: Re-Think
- A ping-pong of Climate Words and Climate Music (I’d like to make fun of this, but it’s beyond me).
- International ecumenical worship with Rowan Williams, who, in spite all evidence to the contrary is known for his championing of hot-air reduction. Bells will be rung 350 times or until the neighbours complain.
After a hard day of trying to explain why eminent scientists expect anyone to believe them when they have been busy falsifying and destroying data they don’t like, delegates can relax with a Danish prostitute whose services will be free during the conference because they feel discriminated against.
It’s all very – cool.